ROTM 2022 – Grace of Education

Awareness is key. Education is empowering. At a surface level we know this but I think we often take it for granted. I think we show complacency too easily as humans, assuming we are aware, smug in our level of education or understanding compared to the species we...

ROTM 2022 – Tembe Time

A tyre repair was required after the ROTM crew left Kosi Bay. A short stop at Manguzi and we were ready to go. We arrived at our next stop – Tembe Elephant Park – in good time to visit the hide by the waterhole. Some lovely moments were spent with an ellie bull, a...

Peace Parks

Ubuntu. I love this philosophy, a gift from many African traditions – that we share this experience of humanity as a collective. It comes with a wonderful sense of connection and belonging to others, but it also implies a great sense of responsibility for how we treat...

Slow Fashion

Could the end of Fast Fashion be approaching? Let’s hope so.  The ugly side of the fashion industry in terms of social and environmental impact is certainly being more widely reported than ever before. This blog post from Oxfam is a good place to start with for our...